Tree House Brewing

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

1bottlerocket

Tree House Brewing

Post by 1bottlerocket »

Hi All,

I am going to be visiting the states shortly and I wanted to ask if anyone knows about getting beer at Tree House brewing. Is it a straight forward process or is it one of those things you have to arrive the night before?

The plan is to drive there same day, wait my turn in line and then (hopefully) score a few beers. I would really like to get some Julius but anything is fine really. Any help of advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
stella_blues

Re: Tree House Brewing

Post by stella_blues »

Paging our resident beer expert @redeyeflight :tu:
Rygar

Post by Rygar »

I sent some Julius to a DAM forum person in Chicago.

Tree House updates their site everyday - keep an eye on it and just go there. They have upped production and unless you go there late on a weekend I'm sure you will leave very happy. It shows they have Julius today!

Don't go on a Monday.

Then drive South to New Haven, CT for some pizza while on the way to anywhere else because you don't want to stay in New Haven.
Last edited by Rygar on Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

Rygar wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:17 pm I sent some Julius to a DAM forum person in Chicago.

They update their site everyday - keep an eye on it and just go there. They have upped production and unless you go there late on a weekend I'm sure you will leave there very happy. It shows they have Julius today!
Thanks! That's cool. I remembering him telling me about that.

I am going to be driving there so I thought it would be a cool stop. My main worry is that I show up and there is some sort of reservation system or something. I read their website and it seems pretty straightforward. The plan is to drive to Treehouse, swing up to VT and then back to Chicago.
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

stella_blues wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:40 pm Paging our resident beer expert @redeyeflight :tu:
Heh heh. Funny you should mention that! Ill be at Treehouse at the end of October. Lot's of other amazing breweries in the area Tim, you will want to have a look out for Trillium, Suarez Family Brewing, Equilibrium. And then of course there's some amazing places in Vermont as well: Alchemist, Foam, Hill Farmstead.

Treehouse, as Rygar said, updates their website daily with thier offerings. Sometimes you can get a draft pour but usually it's just cans. Expect to wait at least an hour. If they're releasing something rare/new that day shit can get crazy. It's like they're just printing money!!! Julius is one of their regular offerings you shouldn't have much trouble getting some. I'm looking forward to getting there, got a little brewery trip planned for Massachusetts and upstate NY.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Mr. Min T. Fresh

Post by Mr. Min T. Fresh »

redeyeflight wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:14 pm
stella_blues wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:40 pm Paging our resident beer expert @redeyeflight :tu:
Heh heh. Funny you should mention that! Ill be at Treehouse at the end of October. Lot's of other amazing breweries in the area Tim, you will want to have a look out for Trillium, Suarez Family Brewing, Equilibrium. And then of course there's some amazing places in Vermont as well: Alchemist, Foam, Hill Farmstead.

Treehouse, as Rygar said, updates their website daily with thier offerings. Sometimes you can get a draft pour but usually it's just cans. Expect to wait at least an hour. If they're releasing something rare/new that day shit can get crazy. It's like they're just printing money!!! Julius is one of their regular offerings you shouldn't have much trouble getting some. I'm looking forward to getting there, got a little brewery trip planned for Massachusetts and upstate NY.
What he said X2!

I'm in Chicago and I have TH beer shipped to me because it is that damn good! Note, this is not direct form the brewery ( I pay a premium to get these delivered to my door. ) The hazy IPAs are the bomb!! Get ready to spend a little money if you are going to take some home with you. Trillium is another great place and their beers are awesome as well. You will not be let down by what these guys have to offer. I will also add the TH stouts are incredible as well! Both places are on my bucket list to go and visit. Keep an eye on the TH website as it is updated all the time.
I have a big dick and I challenge you to swallow it or fight me strait up.
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

Thanks guys. I am not sure I will be able to hit too many places. It is going to be a one-off trip, as the family will be waiting for me. Perhaps I can tow them along for the ride and turn it in to something bigger. I will surely have to spend some political capital to do that!

I am shooting for a mid October visit. Gino, who do you go through to get them shipped? Could you PM me some details?
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

I trade beers with my buddy who lives in upstate NY to get my treehouse fix. I think that's pretty much the only way to get Treehouse short of living near there.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
msarafinas

Post by msarafinas »

I live about an hour east, in Boston. go middle of the day on a weekday if you can and you'll be fine. I waited about 20 minutes last time. They have wheelie carts there if needed too. I highly suggest grabbing whatever limited release they have at the time. I've never lost. Ever. Of course, grab as much Julius as you can as well.
Hi
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

Tim, you ever make it to Treehouse? I'll be there tomorrow (fri) on the off chance you might still be heading that way?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")