Jazzmaster
88%
Jaguar
13%

Total votes: 16
MEH!

Re: Offset GAS

Post by MEH! »

I had a 40th anniversary ventures jazzmaster. It was beautiful but the oversized fret dots on the neck binding freaked me out. All I could think of was Mickey mouse when playing it. My heart lied with the jag. Complicated control outlay but once you know what you're doing, so many sounds with heaps of control . It's like.you need to actually learn how to play a Jag
squarewave

Post by squarewave »

I have a thin skin jazzmaster on its way from Daves guitar. I had another and foolishly sold it; I played some of my best ever recorded solos on that guitar!!

The necks on on those thin skins really jive with me mid c neck with 6105 frets and a 10 inch radius make for a great playing plonka. Mind you I’ll have to tinker with it so I feel special, mastery is up and a set of lollers.
Last edited by squarewave on Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Insta @drewcifer01 @lavafangs @andrew_sings_solo
so&so

Post by so&so »

I think they both rule for their own reasons. I love my Jaguar. It feels completely different from every other I have played both of it’s era and beyond. I haven’t bonded on the same level with any of the Jazzmasters I’ve spent time with, but most of them had redeeming qualities and were enjoyable to play. They both sound rad into a cranked amp.