Post by devnulljp »

I thought this was interesting

Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
fernieite

Re: Beatles Amps

Post by fernieite »

Me too!

I posted it yesterday on the what are you watching on YouTube thread.... you probably missed it because of the hoola hoop girl.:hihi:

I thought it was funny that it sounds like the narrator pronounces dual showman as Joel Sherman! :lol:
Great deals with: Stu, Graham, Sickle, Devnulljp, SteveG, peps1, paine, fuzzface6669, jetofuj, sciencefriction, jerms, rafmax, Bigfoot2000, whiskeyfuneral, monolithfuzz.
pothole

Re: Beatles Amps

Post by pothole »

I havent seen that before..really like how deep he goes into the amps. My friend and fellow guitar bandmate went off the deep end in the 90's with old PA amps like they were using in the early days. Names like Newcomb, Knight, Allied, Bogen, and a myriad of other weird manufacturers. We converted them from those old 5 or 6 pin plugs to 1/4" jacks and used them as guitar amps kind of like they did. Weird preamp tubes but great tones. The only drawback was if you had the PA plugged into a circuit and these amps into another circuit, and the voodoo electricity was just right, and you happened to be the singer/guitar player...if the conditions were right when your lips touched the mic and your hands were on the guitar, which was plugged into one of these amps.....you got lit up. That's pretty much the only reason we quit using them, because most of them sounded really, really good. Still have them though!