Endtimes

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

stella_blues

Re: Endtimes

Post by stella_blues »

Doc Holliday wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:36 pm Shutting Macky D’s too .... mother f.....
Good!! Too many folks swanning around like it’s a fucking bank holiday weekend :doh:
squarewave

Post by squarewave »

innerflight wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:33 pm
squarewave wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:45 am Just wear a maga hat. Peeps will keep away for sure.
Yes like that episode of Curb... where Larry wore one. Funny as fuck
Yeah I totally stole his bit
Insta @drewcifer01 @lavafangs @andrew_sings_solo
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

stella_blues wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:29 pm
Doc Holliday wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:36 pm Shutting Macky D’s too .... mother f.....
Good!! Too many folks swanning around like it’s a fucking bank holiday weekend :doh:
You should have seen SQ yesterday man, brutal :banger:

We are now on lock down, stay safe, stay at home and play guitar
’brutish in character but not thug like’
get_with_it
Sola Sound London

Post by get_with_it »

went to Macaris to deal with online orders today and bring a big bag of fuzz home .

West End was pretty spooky

The only people still walking about were the traffic wardens !

Now were to stay indoors with some big decisions to make re the rest of the family

I would feel a bit better if it wasn't Boris conducting the orchestra

I'll just keep coming back here - its the only place i see any sense !!!

PS - just re-read ' all non essential shops to close immediately ' . . . . is Macaris an essential shop ? - hmmmm grey area
Enjoyer

Post by Enjoyer »

In my mind, you are essential.

We have Donnie conducting the orchestra and it is frightening.

All the best to the Macari crew. Stay safe and stay healthy!
jreeves47

Post by jreeves47 »

how the hell is trump still alive. my only question
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

innerflight wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:44 pm

That spring break stuff in Florida was mad. It’s took this to show people how serious it is.
Yeah I was pissing about with the Mackys thing, obviously I’m a bit of a health nut and with all gyms closed for the foreseeable future it’ll be tough to exercise. I currently live in a flat. Going to have to look into excercising at home. I was squatting with a big roll of vinyl flooring the other day in my living room. 6 pint milk cartons and paint pots for weights.
I’m still at work. Or at least until Friday.
Can’t see these kids being at school much longer as there’s only handfuls turning up! Still if it keeps the key workers in doing their best it’ll be worth it.
Fuzzisthebest

Post by Fuzzisthebest »

Doc Holliday wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:11 am

That spring break stuff in Florida was mad. It’s took this to show people how serious it is.
Yeah I was pissing about with the Mackys thing, obviously I’m a bit of a health nut and with all gyms closed for the foreseeable future it’ll be tough to exercise. I currently live in a flat. Going to have to look into excercising at home. I was squatting with a big roll of vinyl flooring the other day in my living room. 6 pint milk cartons and paint pots for weights.
Can’t see these kids being at school much longer as there’s only handfuls turning up! Still if it keeps the key workers in doing their best it’ll be worth it.
I own a gym so I know the feeling . My wife is a Pilates instructor and she is amongst the best on the Planet . She’s actually at University now but that’s another story .
Anyhoo today she filmed a Pilates workout to help all for all our mates who want to work out while house bound . If you want to direct message me I’ll send you the vid .
univalve

Post by univalve »

On the positive side everybody is wishing "stay healthy" on the phone, telcos and at the end of the mail.
I'm since a week in the home office. At least two hours of school stuff to do with my boy each day. But I'm lucky so, we have a house with garden, a lot of gym stuff and I work at a national research lab.

But shit won't be the same again - I'm pretty sure about that.

@Dennis: get well soon! Not a good time to be sick...

Gents, stay healthy and take care. We will get through this!
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

Fuzzisthebest wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:08 am
Doc Holliday wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:11 am

I own a gym so I know the feeling . My wife is a Pilates instructor and she is amongst the best on the Planet . She’s actually at University now but that’s another story .
Anyhoo today she filmed a Pilates workout to help all for all our mates who want to work out while house bound . If you want to direct message me I’ll send you the vid .
Thanks man!
I’m looking at possibly exercises which I can use my body weight against myself.
I do weights so it’s hard at home as I’m used to benching like 90kg and I have nothing even close here.