Anyone played the Vox Mini SuperBeetle

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

Rocket Fuzz

Anyone played the Vox Mini SuperBeetle

Post by Rocket Fuzz »

Has anyone played this little amp? What are the chances a $300 modern Vox amp gets into Beatles territory? I'm having visions of plugging a Les Paul in and getting close to Zepp II tones too. Just being lazy about ordering one from Guitar Center :badteeth:
daCod

Re: Anyone played the Vox Mini SuperBeetle

Post by daCod »

Nope. But now thanks to you making me look up videos of the little thing I want one too :teeth2:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Rocket Fuzz

Post by Rocket Fuzz »

daCod wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:52 am Nope. But now thanks to you making me look up videos of the little thing I want one too :teeth2:

Heehee!! :marx:

So I was in Guitar Center yesterday and believe or not they had one but somehow didn't have, in the entire store, the correct power supply. So I didnt get to plug in. For 300ish bucks I think I might just order it to test it out. I mean really it's like buying a fuzz pedal at that price :badlove:
daCod

Post by daCod »

Rocket Fuzz wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:48 pm ...didn't have, in the entire store, the correct power supply.
for some strange reason this does not surprise me one bit :ohno:
Rocket Fuzz wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:48 pm really it's like buying a fuzz pedal at that price :badlove:
yup! like Nike said back in the day, Just Do It.
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")