"I'm gonna give you something to bathe for." -Chuck Berry

"You sure it's not a jerms clone? How do we even know anymore?" -HorseyBoy
daCod

Re: Good luck ‘merica

Post by daCod »

exactly what this thread needed :cheers:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
squarewave

Post by squarewave »

Is it wrong that as an Australian I feel sick for the result of this election?

Will people truly cut their nose off to spite their face and give the orange pile of blubber another go? He has clearly made a dogs breakfast of COVID divided the nation and given a voice the racists POS in the us of a.

Biden is not great however he is a better choice,

(The boobs were a nice addition to the thread, I like boobs a heck of a lot)
Insta @drewcifer01 @lavafangs @andrew_sings_solo
HorseyBoy

Post by HorseyBoy »

As a non-American, I think it's fair to say the Electoral College system is ridiculous and that the state-by-state approach to federal voting is equally idiotic. In four years, Trump has stress-tested just about every "check and balance" that is supposedly built into the US constitution and it's been found seriously wanting. He wants to be a dictator and apparently a whole bunch of people are fine with that. It saddens me that there are enough Americans (in key states and elsewhere) to make it possible for a man like Trump - a reality television "billionaire"/snake oil clown - to win an election, not just once but potentially twice. Having said that, it's not only America: the world is full of idiots and there is a serious lack of empathy for others pretty much everywhere. People are becoming increasingly disconnected from others and from other points of view. It's like everyone is living in their own insulated alternative universe. There is no such thing as objective truth. No such thing as right and wrong. Whoever wins, America is going to remain divided for a very long time. It is, to use a Trumpism, sad.
windjamma

Post by windjamma »

Guys. Please nuke the politics thread.

We don't want this place ending up like the fretboard. :catfight: where you get banned by the brown shirts for having the wrong opinion.

It only turns forumites against each other.
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

^ as you know the great thing about this forum is you can have threads like this where no one is getting banned or neither is anyone falling out

The reason I started this thread was as a non American it’s good to get a point of view from people who are actually there and living through it, you know to get educated :tu:
’brutish in character but not thug like’
daCod

Post by daCod »

innerflight wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:23 pm ^ as you know the great thing about this forum is you can have threads like this where no one is getting banned or neither is anyone falling out

The reason I started this thread was as a non American it’s good to get a point of view from people who are actually there and living through it, you know to get educated :tu:
:cheers:

this place in my honest opinion is full off the easiest going peeps i've ever encountered on the innerwebs.

and best of all - if shit gets stupid Dev will step in and axe and nobody gets butt hurt.

:party:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
windjamma

Post by windjamma »

Cool beand guys as you where. It's just that i have experienced the political brownshirts first hand over there, and they ban people for political wrong think which ruins that forum.
skelt101

Post by skelt101 »

HorseyBoy wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:28 am Whoever wins, America is going to remain divided for a very long time. It is, to use a Trumpism, very sad.
Included additional verbiage to the Trumpism, but agree 100%. :tu:
Lee

Post by Lee »

I wish I could move to Australia I think this place is too ruined to get better. There are so many people giving up USA citizenship to get away. Unfortunately I think it’s going to get worse then better here.