Affordable Fuzz

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

Gary

Re: Affordable Fuzz

Post by Gary »

Excellent idea. Just checked out those Eiko fuzzes. Look amazing. I don't have Instagram so quite annoying trying to find price lists and what else they do.

Will be checking out the rest too.
Doveholes

Post by Doveholes »

Gary wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:29 am Excellent idea. Just checked out those Eiko fuzzes. Look amazing. I don't have Instagram so quite annoying trying to find price lists and what else they do.
I just dropped EIko an email to ask about prices. Will share the info on here.

Also added countries to the links in the first post.
eerock

Post by eerock »

Hey, Eero here behind Eiko! Though I’d drop by with the info of my makings although I’m a little uncomfortable promoting my pedals here. But since you asked! Supa Jens are 389€ which might fall out of this thread a bit but I do have couple other less expensive models in the range of 200-250€. All the information is at the Instagram at the moment but I’m coming up with my website which will have descriptions and prices of the models. Sorry for all the info being so hazy so far, I’ve been trying to fly under the radar until I have it all together. Still sharing the info of my current models and chugging them out if someone asks. But I’m not yet in a position where I could chug a pedal every other day since I have a full time day job and all. Hopefully I can cut some hours and make this happen in the near future. That’s the plan at least! :cheers:
Bigfoot2000

Post by Bigfoot2000 »

eerock wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:35 pm Hey, Eero here behind Eiko! Though I’d drop by with the info of my makings although I’m a little uncomfortable promoting my pedals here. But since you asked! Supa Jens are 389€ which might fall out of this thread a bit but I do have couple other less expensive models in the range of 200-250€. All the information is at the Instagram at the moment but I’m coming up with my website which will have descriptions and prices of the models. Sorry for all the info being so hazy so far, I’ve been trying to fly under the radar until I have it all together. Still sharing the info of my current models and chugging them out if someone asks. But I’m not yet in a position where I could chug a pedal every other day since I have a full time day job and all. Hopefully I can cut some hours and make this happen in the near future. That’s the plan at least! :cheers:
Mate - Your Super JEN looks amazing. Love the idea of a 3rd transistor and the enclosure is absolutely spot on. I have an OG JEN fuzz and the demos you have put up on Instagram sound killer
Instagram: @bigfoot.2000
rootfifthoctave

Post by rootfifthoctave »

great thread, lots of great value builders on here.

i have an orpheum clone built by fuzzwell, their stuff comes up on ebay occasionally, it is one of the best fuzzes i've heard and cost under 100£.
Gary

Post by Gary »

Plenty to drool over. A buddy if mine has been quietly putting out some boxes. I have one of his Ge Boost pedals called a "Jeaby" which is killer.

He goes by the name of Heaby Pedals.
Lach

Post by Lach »

Bigfoot2000 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:10 am
MarVit78 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:11 am In the last days I discovered a lot of new builder from Instagram:

As Pedals from Spain
Eiko Electric Sound from Finland
Circle electric from USA
Yeah the Eiko Super Jens look so good I am going to buy one some day.

Can we also add Earfuzz to the list I have a Ear Fuzz Dizzy Tone incoming, they look sick and are supposed to be amazing. Great price too.
I've been absolutely loving the Ear Fuzz Dizzy! I jumped in on an earlier batch and was so surprised at the low price for what landed! You're in for a good time.

Also been eyeing off the Eiko Super Jens, they look great
sideasoundlab

Post by sideasoundlab »

Flok pedals ! I came across this UK builder a few days ago on instagram. He makes beautiful fuzz boxes, and they sound great too !
Good deals with: Fishleehooker, Sovtekfuzz, Idle South, Blue Colander Stompboxes
Doveholes

Post by Doveholes »

sideasoundlab wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:13 am Flok pedals ! I came across this UK builder a few days ago on instagram. He makes beautiful fuzz boxes, and they sound great too !
Nice! Added to the first post.
electrosmog

Post by electrosmog »

I don’t think this list would be complete without Blackstrap Electric. Matt made one of my favourite MKI’s. I’ve got one of his buzzarounds too and its killer.

Also, Arcane Analog. Great builds and super affordable.