What's been going on in the past year?

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

fernieite

Re: What's been going on in the past year?

Post by fernieite »

devnulljp wrote: โ†‘Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:50 am
1bottlerocket wrote: โ†‘Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:39 am I don't get any notifications whatsoever from the forum. Nothing new when a post is replied to, or with a PM. Because my week is typically so busy I tend to forget about it. I am not sure if this will ever be fixed but I see it as a slow slide into becoming invisible.
That's kinda my fault. There are server side updates that need to be done, but I've been sick this last year and haven't had time/headspace to do it. Trying to get to it.
Sorry guys.
It's only an inconvenience man. Sorry to hear about your illness. Hope you get well soon. ๐Ÿ‘
Great deals with: Stu, Graham, Sickle, Devnulljp, SteveG, peps1, paine, fuzzface6669, jetofuj, sciencefriction, jerms, rafmax, Bigfoot2000, whiskeyfuneral, monolithfuzz.
1bottlerocket

Re: What's been going on in the past year?

Post by 1bottlerocket »

devnulljp wrote: โ†‘Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:50 am
1bottlerocket wrote: โ†‘Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:39 am I don't get any notifications whatsoever from the forum. Nothing new when a post is replied to, or with a PM. Because my week is typically so busy I tend to forget about it. I am not sure if this will ever be fixed but I see it as a slow slide into becoming invisible.
That's kinda my fault. There are server side updates that need to be done, but I've been sick this last year and haven't had time/headspace to do it. Trying to get to it.
Sorry guys.
I hope you get better soon!
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty