Reverb is a cesspool

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

daCod

Re: Reverb is a cesspool

Post by daCod »

skelt101 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:15 pm
daCod wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:11 pm
hamoftruth wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:59 pm https://reverb.com/item/44105523-d-a-m- ... llard-oc83
Another $3k DAM pedal...this one appears to maybe be a one-off? So maybe somewhat more understandable..? Still...
not a one-off. Dave did a run for Joe's last september. nice pedals. not $3k nice imho but looking at who's selling i'm not surprised :drunk:
Isn't the seller a member here...? :hmm:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Spook

Post by Spook »

Hahaha
:pazuzu:
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

skelt101 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:15 pm
daCod wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:11 pm
hamoftruth wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:59 pm https://reverb.com/item/44105523-d-a-m- ... llard-oc83
Another $3k DAM pedal...this one appears to maybe be a one-off? So maybe somewhat more understandable..? Still...
not a one-off. Dave did a run for Joe's last september. nice pedals. not $3k nice imho but looking at who's selling i'm not surprised :drunk:
Isn't the seller a member here...? :hmm:

They have to be, same as so cal.. they should be banned from the builders. They are even buying brand new creepy fingers pedals from the stores and making them up $125. Just bad karma
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

I am not going to give Reverb a pass on this either. They encourage this type of flipping by posting articles on how to make a living from flipping pedals on their website and giving statistics on pricing trends. I agree, it has become a window-shopping venue more than anything.
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

Joes pedals sells some great used stuff for great prices!
Hit up joe for great used gear at great prices.
Phototropicalia

Post by Phototropicalia »

Doc Holliday wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:22 pm Joes pedals sells some great used stuff for great prices!
I can absolutely second this statement.
walkingtiger

Post by walkingtiger »

Doc Holliday wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:22 pm Joes pedals sells some great used stuff for great prices!
I can second that!!! Joe is quite the gentleman and prices stuff fairly. He’s also the only current connect to Ian. I got a Futura last year, tuned System style, and it’s amazing!!! Someday I’d love a Sola Sound wedge, but that would be more for vanity’s sake :badlove:

…..and yes, Reverb flippers are a total bummer. Jerms’ idea of posting them in the wild is awesome. I’d add Mott Street to that list as well :whistle: