daCod

Re: Funny shit is funny.

Post by daCod »

:eject:

https://youtu.be/dWMM2JGgLXQ

does he honestly believe that sounds good? :teeth2: :fuckoff:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
rootfifthoctave

Post by rootfifthoctave »

i was quite disappointed to read Doyle Bramhall II praising the bpc zonk. Maybe he doesn't know any better, but he damn well should. I mean, he has the Acid Fuzz Zoink that I'm sure is much better.
Spook

Post by Spook »

daCod wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 1:48 pm :eject:

Holy sh*t, that's :bleh:
:pazuzu:
jreeves47

Post by jreeves47 »

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/muc/ ... 58300.html
what i need is a lawyer that is not bought off . in 1978 i wrote songs in hopes of having jackson browne record them i did meet him in grettinger iowa and did give him copys of . tennessee whiskey rockinroll aint noise polution hellsbells and you shook me all nite long . never can tell. rivers of babylon i then went home to mystic iowa where johnny faero was invested in umpg copy were sent to umpg it was just taking off . johnny faero said to me when i said i was ging to des moines for work a girl will turn you in for assult one did his own girl freind staged a car brake down two months in jail i get back to mystic and dean dillon emmylou harris and william barr states attorney at the time he back as one now i dont get told nothing all i know is that carl peel came to my das house before and said good job need to talk to yuo i get put in jail and like i said there something going iam not invited so i back to des moines on the way that nite my car is ramed its nite i just floor it .but at the bar i come out of there is this man that was in mystic dean dillon hes wanting me to ride with him and how him around oh no so he follows and he run off by a freind but that summer two ingersol rands get turned loose on the steert s iam driving on i move to midland and i meet brian johnson of acdc with my freind s they met him at air port in midland he gave copys skeeter is to get a hold of me he has not there is 5 music society 3 corps two privates and an odd number of companys geting royalties off tennessee whiskey thats a little odd aint it and i would like to know whos geting royalties off of the songs acdc did. i wrote agin in 1993 with the songs knowbody knows \ every body knows [strawberry wine] wild and restless] angel wings] like a virgin knowbody knows is for my lost girl strawberry wine for a patch in rathbun iowa and the cohen is for loenard cohen who i gave a ride to boston for gas money from minnapolis we made boston tony rich don du boss joe rich all of us were staying at the door of faith mission gary s harrison hid a recorder and took it to nashville and has let matracaberg have her way the papabear slogans that were on tape got to kjjy this whole town is living on my demo tape and this whole country has been lied to by dean dillon to phil colllins to brian johnson so when you see them tell take care of there obligation cuz iam runimg a little short and every body in the country is trying to kill me
Bert Ohlsson

Post by Bert Ohlsson »

Mr. Min T. Fresh

Post by Mr. Min T. Fresh »

daCod wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 1:48 pm :eject:

I couldn’t get past the first 58 seconds LOL!!! What a hot fucking mess!!!
I have a big dick and I challenge you to swallow it or fight me strait up.
mondo500

Post by mondo500 »

^ wow.. all the fun of an unreliable input jack, at only 1000% the cost! is there a wait list I can get on..?
eborej

Post by eborej »

Bert Ohlsson

Post by Bert Ohlsson »

それは素晴らしいことです

:hihi:
jreeves47

Post by jreeves47 »