General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

1bottlerocket

Re: Crack pipe of the week auction PT2

Post by 1bottlerocket »

Lets keep this going: :heandsup:

How about the 2,400 tremolo pedal!?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... SS:US:1123
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
Stu

Post by Stu »

1bottlerocket wrote:Lets keep this going: :heandsup:

How about the 2,400 tremolo pedal!?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... SS:US:1123
snortin-norton - very apt. :smashed:
King Cactus Crusher

Post by King Cactus Crusher »

"You will never see another one" :lol:

Those are super cool but I have seen plenty of them for sale and they usually go for $400 or less.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Okay i've got one of these and i know another forum member has one of these. Hi Dave. :hihi: :tu: And these ARE rare, but not that rare! And this one isnt even in all that good a condition. Of course i'm talking about the Dearmond tremolo pedal. It is a killer pedal though.

But if you guys see one of these at a decent price, grab it!!! It's as lush of a tremolo as you will find. I put up some demos of mine on youtube. Sounds killer! Yeah they tend to go from 400- 800, depending on the particular model and condition. The ones that Dave and i have are VERY early models from around 1946. They made these for a few years, with different knobs, but the circuitry, if you can call it that, stayed the same. Rock on!
King Cactus Crusher

Post by King Cactus Crusher »

$500 BIN for a MINT Dunlop Fuzz Face

http://cgi.ebay.com/NOS-FUZZ-FACE-MINT- ... 3a681721be
devnulljp

Post by devnulljp »

Man, talk about overselling :banger:
Check this out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0549846433
He's got a v5 op-amp muff he's hyping as a ram's head because it has a 3003 board.

available i have an extreamely rare vintage electro-harmonix big muff with the 3003 green board!!!! these are extreamely rare and one of the finest sounding big muffs ever produced!. the pot codes date this one to 1979! this was the last year of the highly desireable 3003 circuit boards and the end of an era for electro harmonix! these are highly coveted by collectors and players alike because of the outstanding tone that these rare big muffs produce! the holy grail of tone!!!!!!!!!!!! if you go to this site/ http://www.kitrae.net/music/big_muff_history.html you can get all of the history, information, and specs on this pedal. this produces the most incredable tone and is one of the best sounding big muffs out of my entire collection!!! ( i've owned over 20 ramshead and triangle muffs) (and apparently despite all that he has no idea what's inside any of them) this one is in really nice condition and functions perfectly. the tone is incredable! endless sustain! this one also has the very desirable (tone-bypass) switch. the tonal posibilities out of these is incredable! i just recently sold a very rare triangle muff(item#130496227097) it had the highly sought after fairchild FS-36999 transistors. this big muff sounds better!!!!! if you cannot afford a rams head big muff. look at item#150602921293 ($674.99) this is your best bet!!! i'm slowly selling off my 35+ year vintage collection of effect pedals. don't miss out on this rare piece of big muff history! this thing just sings through my koch multitone 100 2/12 combo amp! there is no other pedal that can duplicate the killer tone from this vintage big muff! these 1979 big muffs with the 3003 green board are hard to come by because they sound so good! i had two of these and this is my last one! don't miss out on this highly collectable 1979 vintage big muff from electro-harmonix with the 3003 green board. if your a collector or a player, this is the one! don't let this incredable tone machine pass you by! ask any questions or offers. available locally. the prices for big muff has been recently skyrocketing! a 1978 version 3 just sold for $399.00! here are some examples of some big muffs that have recently sold: i am a tone fanatic! if your a player or have never had one of these, they produce incredable tone! this will become your favorite pedal.

vintage rams head muff (same circuit as this one)(uhh... no it isn't) item#150602921293 $674.99

vintage rams head muff version 2 (not original/modded) item#300552555450 $699.00

vintage big muff version 4 (very rough/missing parts) item#250804972670 sold for $300

vintage triangle muff / item#130496227097 sold for $625.00

vintage E.H. big muff version 4/ item#130504910209 sold for $411.00

vintage E.H. big muff version 5/ item#190516606932 sold for $304.00 (See, just sell it for what it is you moron)

vintage E.H. rams head version 2 big muff (rough condition/broken knob) item#300533468662 sold for $530.00

vintage E.H. triangle big muff version 1 (very rough condition/missing parts) item#250774801809 sold for $382.00

vintage E.H. triangle big muff version 1 (very rough condition) item#270704044605 sold for $457.00

vintage E.H. rams head version 2 big muff (rough condition/ not original) item#230585873986 sold for $545.00

1977 version 3 E.H. BIG MUFF(very rough) item# 220744442276 sold for $375.00

1978 version 3 E.H.big muff (rough condition/missing parts) item#250769239070 sold for $399.00

rams head version 2 E.H. ITEM#220736671653 sold for $525.00
And until Billy Corgan showed everyone his SD muff and it turned out to be a v4 op-amp, you couldn't give these things away.
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
devnulljp

Post by devnulljp »

Talking of crackpipes and muffs: http://cgi.ebay.com/170630436317
NYCRI muff for US $250.00 BIN

Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
psycho*daisies

Post by psycho*daisies »

Scott wrote:Okay i've got one of these and i know another forum member has one of these. Hi Dave. :hihi: :tu: And these ARE rare, but not that rare! And this one isnt even in all that good a condition. Of course i'm talking about the Dearmond tremolo pedal. It is a killer pedal though.

But if you guys see one of these at a decent price, grab it!!! It's as lush of a tremolo as you will find. I put up some demos of mine on youtube. Sounds killer! Yeah they tend to go from 400- 800, depending on the particular model and condition. The ones that Dave and i have are VERY early models from around 1946. They made these for a few years, with different knobs, but the circuitry, if you can call it that, stayed the same. Rock on!
yeahs...what Scott said. awesome 'Rube Goldberg' type of design....good old fashioned ingenuity on those!! (and one of/if not thee first effect unit ever)...great tremolo sound (subtle) but cool...play an old Gretsch thru it; instant Bo Diddley sound.
but uh $2500....for a beat one? not.
If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
jerms

Post by jerms »

this guy's smoking some serious crack!! :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: :roll: :roll: :roll: $900 buy it now!!!!!!! for a comparison video!!!!! scam scam scam!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/IBANEZ-TS-808-TUBE- ... 504wt_1323
I used to carry both vintage and reissue TS 808s at the same time...

They both sound EXACTLY the same...

I made the decision by selling the original and staying with the reissue pedal.

and I made big money by selling the original, which is completely useless if you have the reissue!!!

word "reissue" speaks for itself by meaning "RE-ISSUE" - the same exact thing!!!

Do you think that Ibanez have started to produce not quality and cheap pedals??? - I don't think so!!!
open your eyes people!!!

- Don't get fooled of wasting your hard "bloody" earned money by buying the original piece of junk!!!

There is the SAME EXACT TS 808 for $169 - You will never get wrong with that - no compromise!!!

(If you are the seller of the one - don't get angry... I'm trying that people don't do the same mistake that I did)

Questions or comments will be posted in this listing for the "ebay forum"

For sale is: proof of that the reissue and original ts 808 is the same exact thing!!!
What is pictured is not what for sale is - for sale is only a documentary info based on my and Ibanez opinion...
SALE IS FINAL NO REFUNDS. AS-IS.
proroby

Post by proroby »

That is sad and pathetic^^

Reminds me of the people who put XBox Box on eBay when the original first came out, selling a cardboard box for $300 or whatever it was, as if they aren't trying to scam people.
There's a snake in my boots, someone poisoned the waterhole!