Read this before you post!!

Post goodies for sale, buy and trade stuff.

Moderators: The Captain, devnulljp

The Captain

Read this before you post!!

Post by The Captain »

Ahoy hoy,

So you wanna sell some shit? These are the rules. Read them.

1. You MUST give a price for whatever it is you are selling.
You cannot for example say "I'm selling this DOD Thrash Master and I want some money for it, PM me" You can say "I'm selling this DOD Thrash Master I want $100 ONO"
Or Nearest Offer shit is cool and so are part exchange deals. Give a price people.

2. You MUST have 25 10 posts or an active using forum member here to vouch for you or some other means to validate yourself as being a cool right on dude and not a skanky witch. As in, a link to say an eBay account or a Gear Page account to show what a nice fellow you are. No one wants to get shit upon on, right? So a little protection is good, right.

3. Me, Myself and I, David Andrew Main, and D*A*M take no responsibility in your dealings with others here. You are on your own kids. This is just a free jump pad to sell, buy or trade for sexy things you desire. Be careful, be aware, get all information you require before you purchase items. Obvious shit is obvious.

Other things that ain't rules but make sense, to me at any rate. Pictures, pictures are good. If you are selling stuff. Take pictures. If you want stuffs, show pictures if you need to. Could help folk find the whatever it is you are after.

So there it is. Pretty straight forward. If everyone can do the above we all get a nice safe little corner to trade in without the hassle of eBay and other such bitch holes.

Be cool, have fun...

devnulljp

Post by devnulljp »

Looks like we lost the money pit rules ... Captain, care to craft some new ones?
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
The Captain

Re: Read this before you post!!

Post by The Captain »

Yarp, will do! :party:
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Okay, new rules up.

Cool, not cool? The 25 post thing makes sense to me.

Thoughts...

BTW - I deleted the posts relating to the original post, cos they didn't make sense no more and are irrelevant.
melodichaotic

Post by melodichaotic »

The Captain wrote:Okay, new rules up.

Cool, not cool? The 25 post thing makes sense to me.

Thoughts...

BTW - I deleted the posts relating to the original post, cos they didn't make sense no more and are irrelevant.
Didn't read through any of it..didn't need to, 'cause all I saw was white teeth and a thumb, and I knews all was good :hihi:

25 post count sounds cool to me--gotta be committal, and the co-voucher, and other feedback ALWAYS helps :tu:
molokaio

Post by molokaio »

teeth and thumb up! Cool!
Live Slow... Die old...
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

Good idea Dave, 25 posts minimum. Doesn't take too much effort to rack up a few posts.
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
cubba

Post by cubba »

Sounds like a good plan Cap'n. :yessir:
What gets me is all the tweaking,
just crank that bitch and be done with it! -- duende
stella_blues

Post by stella_blues »

I don't know if the 25 post rule will work. For example, today there was a extremely desirable rooster sold at a great price from a low post member...obviously snapped up real quick.

Maybe a block from posting in the Buy/Sell section until the 25 post mark?
molokaio

Post by molokaio »

I kinda agree on the block but also disagree on the actual fact.. ehe

He gave a ebay account that could be verified. Infact he had some old feedbacks on bought pedals that he is selling now.
As in, a link to say an eBay account or a Gear Page account to show what a nice fellow you are.
Live Slow... Die old...