Read this before you post!!

Post goodies for sale, buy and trade stuff.

Moderators: The Captain, devnulljp

devnulljp

Re:

Post by devnulljp »

mjkk wrote:IS the 25 post rule cookin'?
Yup (but only for accounts registered after I threw the switch, so you might still see a few threads by low-post count users that signed up before that; Captain hasn't asked me to hunt down existing n00bs and kick their crutches out from under them, so I kept the mad dogs leashed).

Note: The Captain's the man to ask about making exceptions -- I'm invoking the Nuremberg Defense.

Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
Sanitarium

Post by Sanitarium »

Hi everybody...I'm pretty new here...I want to start a new topic in this section but I don't have 25 post active...I'm active on this forum www.radiochitarra.com in Italy and some of my friend also post on your forum...what can I do?...thank you!!!...
modeerf

Post by modeerf »

Look around the forum and contribute. Only 20 more posts to go :)
Do Drugs, Worship Satan.
Sanitarium

Post by Sanitarium »

I know...I know...but seems stupid to post around in old topic...is there another method?...thank you!...
erer

Post by erer »

click "view active topics" at the top and have at it! :tu:
nels.m

Re: Read this before you post!!

Post by nels.m »

Ok, so let's go for 10 post
:oldsmile:
RobFloyd

Post by RobFloyd »

Hi guys. New member, I'd like to post something in here, but I'll try to get 20 messages.
Oh, by the way, I'm also a sort of molokaio's protegée. I don't know if this is a good thing to let you know. :ztongue:
MEH!

Post by MEH! »

Is there a preferred currency? I'm in Australia and we use $AUS but am happy to conve9to $US, £ or € but would rather just stick to the group preferences as I don't want to do each currency each time.
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

The seller usually states what currency they would like it in, I then let PayPal do the conversion, does that work out costing more money? I don’t know

Likewise if I’m selling something and say it’s £100 then that’s what I would want in my bank, most of us ask for the payment to be gifted or add on the fees, I can never understand adding on the fees though, why give PayPal the money :hmm:
’brutish in character but not thug like’
Yggdrazil

Post by Yggdrazil »

innerflight wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:41 pm The seller usually states what currency they would like it in, I then let PayPal do the conversion, does that work out costing more money? I don’t know

Likewise if I’m selling something and say it’s £100 then that’s what I would want in my bank, most of us ask for the payment to be gifted or add on the fees, I can never understand adding on the fees though, why give PayPal the money :hmm:
Some people want to benefit PayPal protection; thing they don't have with the ''Friends and Family'' one.
Instagram:@Stonefly_effects

The idea is to put a pick in one hand and a guitar in the other and with a tiny movement rule the world.>David Fair