D*A*M On Air.

Visual and Audio delights of D*A*M and other such noise makers.

Moderator: The Captain

Jim Goad

D*A*M On Air.

Post by Jim Goad »

I made a Radio ad for a school in Kent with a little Sonic Titan magic added:

http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/file.php?id=15903
It's like an orange on a toothpick
Graham

Re: D*A*M On Air.

Post by Graham »

Well Boys and Girls!!!! - Man - what a technique !!-- I can just see you in a few decades time - Fur coat - big cigar (filled with whatever your personal mix might be) and loads of Gold - The Advert King - no! maybe even the Jimmy Saville of the fuzz World

btw - boys are invited - girls are invited - thats cool but to me there seemes to be a gap - the missing person(age) of potential invitees or perhaps the "hanging chad " as it were is what of the unnamed unclassified inbetweeners - the "Aliens" or worse yet the "Fuzzsters" what woukd happen if me and a bunch of my reprobate chums turned up in our battleworn patchwork leathers and big boots (probly end up spending a night courtesy of HMPS!!) though if it was really me and my chums we'd probably have forgotten to take our slippers off or got the buttons wrong or something --- oh the curs (e)of age

Lovely guitar though

G
:mrgreen:
Cado

Post by Cado »

Nice job. :cheers:
JP30

Post by JP30 »

Nice !! Sounds great.

Boys are invited, Girls are invited... but as Mr G. stated... if you are not, you are NOT. :hihi:
Jim Goad

Post by Jim Goad »

Yeah, I wondered about the 'Boys, Girls' exclusion thing. I suppose Eunuchs, Trans-sexuals, Hermaphrodites & anyone old enough to remember life before mobile phones can't apply. Actually, the place used to be a Boys only school so they wanted to make sure people knew Girls could apply too.
It's like an orange on a toothpick