Soundgarden "King Animal" album stream

Post sounds and videos of bands you dig on, even your own.

Moderator: The Captain

jetofuj

Soundgarden "King Animal" album stream

Post by jetofuj »

Lee

Re: Soundgarden "King Animal" album stream

Post by Lee »

I saw Soundgarden live about a year ago in Philly they really put on one hell of a show. They played for 4 hours almost and I heard every song that I wanted to hear. I think they only played like 2 new songs then. I'm kinda on the fence about the new song playing on the radio right now. I hope it grows on me. I definitely would like to see them live again and I highly recommend them live. :headbanger:
jetofuj

Post by jetofuj »

Not as bad as I thought :badteeth: I even find few songs to be exciting, but the rest is boring...
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

Listened to half of it and I think I prefer Old Soundgarden, specifically the stuff Cornell wrote because even back then the Thayil stuff is atonal and obtuse. Even the AudioSlave stuff has better riffs and melody than the Thayil penned stuff. IMO. Thanks for the link Jet. It's on iTunes as well...
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
Kitrae

Post by Kitrae »

Also streaming for free on itunes in the US (EDIT - looks like we posted at the same time Duc)
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

Great minds think alike
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
Lee

Post by Lee »

I don't think they can top Superunknown and Badmotorfinger I'm glad to hear new music from them. They are amazing live I hope i can catch a show in the near future.
devnulljp

Post by devnulljp »

Leecifer wrote:I don't think they can top Superunknown and Badmotorfinger I'm glad to hear new music from them. They are amazing live I hope i can catch a show in the near future.
Those two are classics, but I still like Screaming Life and Fopp (fuck, I'm such a hipster :ohno: )
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
jetofuj

Post by jetofuj »

Don't forget Louder Than Love!
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

And UltraMegaOK on SST