monday night FUZZ

Visual and Audio delights of D*A*M and other such noise makers.

Moderator: The Captain

chankgeez

Re: monday night FUZZ

Post by chankgeez »

Anyway, that Grizzly sounds great, Cody.
"Kiev is a hell of a town." - Larry King
daCod

Post by daCod »

Loud box of filth :chillin:

if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
daCod

Post by daCod »

Loco box of many sounds. I retract my 'I think it's lacking' comment from another thread. I really dig this pedal.

When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Zuff-1A

Post by Zuff-1A »

Sounds cool!
Nice legwork :tu:
fancy-legwork.gif
fancy-legwork.gif (61.76 KiB) Viewed 4608 times
Yggdrazil

Post by Yggdrazil »

Thank you so much for the demoing one of my babies Cody :headbanger:
Dig it :party:

Did you used your new Teisco EV-2T? amp?
&
What are the trannys inside Ian's Buzzaround?
Instagram:@Stonefly_effects

The idea is to put a pick in one hand and a guitar in the other and with a tiny movement rule the world.>David Fair
daCod

Post by daCod »

marc-eric your pedal is incendiary. a little orange wedge of pure fury and anger.

i have yet to have an opportunity to run it thru an amp at my usual LOUD db level - hopefully soon. can only imagine how great it will sound.
ian's buzz is ace. marc-eric's buzz is ace but with more volume available. it goes to 11.

69 mustang thru the DR103 was round one. 60's Del Rey VOX Phantom copy thru DR103 was round two with Ian's buzz. love that guitar.

peoples of fuzzlandia. do yourselves a favor. buy a grizzly. you will not be disappointed :headpop: :house: :headpop:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
daCod

Post by daCod »

super super fuzz fuzz. OG vs Wattson FY-6

Jag - DR103 - 412DRF

got the wattson on a part trade. rad pedal. very well built. quite close to big orange. both excellent pedals. sounds better now w/o white washer :hihi:
had to dial in the internal trim pot. factory setting was not too pleasing. 98% full cw and the shit rips.
orange sounds a little bit better in the non-scooped tone setting, and the wattson in the scooped tone setting. just a smidge thicker and touch more gain.

will be posting this in the B/S/T thread momentarily :tu:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Bret608

Post by Bret608 »

I really appreciate that you use a Mustang on some of your clips. That's what I mainly play, so it helps me know how different fuzzes may sound with my setup.

I've got the same pink Ghost Buzzaround that you do. Did you get yours in 2011-ish? Mine was from that run and has NKT214 for the trannies. I think the first one in that batch had NKT213, but I'm pretty sure that went to Henry Kaiser!
capricorn_1

Post by capricorn_1 »

Bret608 wrote:I really appreciate that you use a Mustang on some of your clips. That's what I mainly play, so it helps me know how different fuzzes may sound with my setup.

I've got the same pink Ghost Buzzaround that you do. Did you get yours in 2011-ish? Mine was from that run and has NKT214 for the trannies. I think the first one in that batch had NKT213, but I'm pretty sure that went to Henry Kaiser!
Yes that is true, Henry had the only NKT213 Buzzaround that I did!
Ghost Effects, Birmingham, UK

the Sizzle Hills are Chapel Perilous - Sickle
daCod

Post by daCod »

Thanks man! Ian's buzzarounds kill. Luckily I know exactly where my pink buzz is so when the day comes i can buy it back no prob. Keep your friends close and your sold pedals closer :badteeth:

Nice to have a fellow mustang enthusiast on board. If you want to see the blood & sweat that went into its resurrection check out the workings here http://www.offsetguitars.com/forums/vie ... 42&t=85388
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")