D*A*M Flesh Head

D*A*M Audio/Video Clips

Moderator: The Captain

fuzzlounge

D*A*M Flesh Head

Post by fuzzlounge »

Thanks to the super kindness of Stella_Blues for loaning me this pedal I have been able to do a video demo of the Flesh Head. Gear used was my Squire Mascis Jazzmaster in dropped A tuning, the fleshy and my Matamp Minimat ii set clean into an MJW 2x12, as per the last video, I did a little bit of music before letting you hear how it sounds on its own when adjusting the knobs, enjoy folks and all feedback welcome!!!

Lee

Re: D*A*M Flesh Head

Post by Lee »

Dude!!! Awesome Video!! :drool2: If you could do more please in regular tuning and more knob twisting. If I heard this video when the Fleshies were for sale I probably would went for one. It sounds so Evil I love it just the way the Susatin dies out is wicked :cthulhu2:
fuzzlounge

Post by fuzzlounge »

No problem dude, I only do the low tuned stuff as it seems everyone else plays in standard haha If I have time before I give it back then i'll do one in standard, thanks for the feedback :tu:
TheGreatPerformer

Post by TheGreatPerformer »

Holy shit that was good :headpop:
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

Great job John, sounds shit hot
’brutish in character but not thug like’
Kellrazor

Post by Kellrazor »

Really fabulous demo John. G A S
Toro Mutanto

Post by Toro Mutanto »

Oh man it sounds shit hot. Still few days until mine arrives. Insanely happy that I could snag one... and now have to live out of thin air for months and will happily do it.
stella_blues

Post by stella_blues »

First class John :crackjam: :party:

Really good demo, you can feel the "weight" when you crank the bass up full , it's def a pedal that suits low tunings :cthulhu2:

You've got to do a strat vid next, show how nice it cleans up with the volume rolled off :tu:
fuzzlounge

Post by fuzzlounge »

stella_blues wrote: You've got to do a strat vid next, show how nice it cleans up with the volume rolled off :tu:
Will do mate, had a total blast doing that vid but one with a strat sounds like a great idea :tu:
fuzzlounge

Post by fuzzlounge »

As requested, a video usung my strat in more traditional tuning, well dropped D :crackjam: . Throughout the video I switch between the bridge and neck pickups and ride the volume knob so you can hear how it cleans up too. Hope you guys enjoy it :)