What show did you just saw !

Post sounds and videos of bands you dig on, even your own.

Moderator: The Captain

sluttyindian

Re: What show did you just saw !

Post by sluttyindian »

Related video

"These pedals are like women, when you need one there's none around. When you finally get in a serious relationship with one, they come out of the woodwork." -Turkish
chiller_instinct

Post by chiller_instinct »

I saw Fu Manchu last Saturday in Long Beach, they fuggin' ripped!!
Dr Tony Balls

Post by Dr Tony Balls »

DEAD MEADOW.

And I saw in a really small place, too. Prob only like 200 people, 2 ft stage, real intimate and small for them in NYC, which seemed like it would be a total treat for me. Guitars sounded sick, as per usual, but the whole show was kinda off because of whoever they have playing drums for them right now. Its not the guy I saw them with a few years ago. Dude had like RIGID wrists, and while he played on beat he hit everything so fucking hard and robotic. Totally off for that band and it made it really hard to watch. Such a shame.
jetofuj

Post by jetofuj »

Yep, Dead Meadow :tu:

in tiny club in my home town, how cool is that :crackjam: Jason is one of my favourite players, so it was a true amazing experience to listen to him live.

The drummer - isn't he actually disabled when it comes to his elbows? To me the problem was that he was playing like one and the same beat for 2 hours, so it was simply boring...
sluttyindian

Post by sluttyindian »

Disabled drummer or not, I would kill to see these guys live! Wonder when they're going to come down under next....
"These pedals are like women, when you need one there's none around. When you finally get in a serious relationship with one, they come out of the woodwork." -Turkish
jetofuj

Post by jetofuj »

Dr Tony Balls

Post by Dr Tony Balls »

jetofuj wrote:The drummer - isn't he actually disabled when it comes to his elbows?
Dunno, but I suppose it doesnt matter. The way he plays is very poorly suited to the band, imo.
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

didn't seem to bother Def Leppard....
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
daCod

Re:

Post by daCod »

DucRyder wrote:didn't seem to bother Def Leppard....

the 1min 59sec mark
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
jagermonster

Post by jagermonster »

Dr Tony Balls wrote:DEAD MEADOW.

And I saw in a really small place, too. Prob only like 200 people, 2 ft stage, real intimate and small for them in NYC, which seemed like it would be a total treat for me. Guitars sounded sick, as per usual, but the whole show was kinda off because of whoever they have playing drums for them right now. Its not the guy I saw them with a few years ago. Dude had like RIGID wrists, and while he played on beat he hit everything so fucking hard and robotic. Totally off for that band and it made it really hard to watch. Such a shame.
Can't wait to finally see them. Missed them the last two times they came through SF but will catch them in Vegas this summer.

Managed to catch The Obsessed when they came through last week though.