Fuzz service in Frankfurt Germany?

Schematics, layouts & other technical mumbo jumbo.

Moderator: The Captain

mysterymachinestudio

Fuzz service in Frankfurt Germany?

Post by mysterymachinestudio »

Hi all-

I've just sold a gold/black Pigdog wedge to a guy in Germany and when it arrived, a single solder joint had broken between a tranny and a resistor. It should be a very quick fix, but the buyer isn't at all technical and I don't trust the average repair shop with these sorts of things. I thought someone here might know a builder or tech around Frankfurt, Germany who would be trustworthy.

The buyer is also reaching out to Steve to see about repair in the UK, but the expense and time will be less than ideal.

If anyone has any ideas for a qualified tech or builder who could service this, I'd e grateful to hear about them.

Thanks!

Lee
Spook

Re: Fuzz service in Frankfurt Germany?

Post by Spook »

mysterymachinestudio wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:30 pm Hi all-

I've just sold a gold/black Pigdog wedge to a guy in Germany and when it arrived, a single solder joint had broken between a tranny and a resistor. It should be a very quick fix, but the buyer isn't at all technical and I don't trust the average repair shop with these sorts of things. I thought someone here might know a builder or tech around Frankfurt, Germany who would be trustworthy.

The buyer is also reaching out to Steve to see about repair in the UK, but the expense and time will be less than ideal.

If anyone has any ideas for a qualified tech or builder who could service this, I'd e grateful to hear about them.

Thanks!

Lee
Sledz is in Poland, so at least in the eu, he's great and should fix it easy.
He builds the Blue Colander stuff
:pazuzu:
mysterymachinestudio

Post by mysterymachinestudio »

Awesome! Thanks so much!
Spook

Post by Spook »

No problem :), there are a few Germans on here, so maybe they know a more local dude....but if that fails
:pazuzu: