Shipping problems.

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

Salesman

Shipping problems.

Post by Salesman »

Am I the only one having loads of shipping trouble? Every other purchase or sending off a package these days seam to end up in a major hassle.
Just sent a pedal down under and it was a nervous experience.
Last year I almost lost a Gibson SG just between Sweeden and Finland.
PostNord I think delivers 40% of their packages.... sarcasm.... but Jesus the unwillingness to help.

And Now I bought Tokai black Love rock from 1985 from Greece the poor seller is going for the third time to the post office in Greece. According to the Greek post office, it arrived in Finland on 15.11.22 but no update since then, and the Finnish post office wants the sender/shipping courier to file a missing package.
And they on the other hand say it's out of their hands as it reached the Finnish post office..... :doh: :doh: :doh:

Also, is Reverb as fucked up as they say nowadays? Will I get any help from them? besides a recommendation to wait 30 days and contact the seller.
Am I fucked here? After the 30 days? I don't think I have the Reverb Buyer protection, how do I check if I have it?
I paid via Reverb and Paypal. There was no side dealing.
spofftastic

Re: Shipping problems.

Post by spofftastic »

Sorry to hear of the hassles, I just got a $1500 shipping UPS quote to ship an acoustic in a hard case to Poland. Guitar is worth $600!

If I remember, I believe reverb protection is part of using their label to ship?

I think through the label checkout process you can add insurance as well…
Bigfoot2000

Post by Bigfoot2000 »

Sorry to hear of your troubles mate I hope these work out ok for you
Instagram: @bigfoot.2000
Salesman

Post by Salesman »

I will probably find out in a week or two.

A tip for you all is when you send a package TAKE PHOTOS!!! Pictures are very very good to have when they start looking for a package in "the lost warehouse".
Also when you buy something have the sender take pictures. That has saved me a couple of times.
Last edited by Salesman on Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Laservampire

Post by Laservampire »

Oh man I literally don't order anything from Scandinavia anymore thanks to Postnord. My last fuzz from Sweden took 6 weeks to get to Australia, no tracking the whole time.

Whereas the previous week a pedal from Greece arrived here in 2 days!!
Ben