DIY Line 6 DL4 Mod/Switch Kits - by 'drasp'

Up and coming builder? Sell your creations here...

Moderator: The Captain

drasp

DIY Line 6 DL4 Mod/Switch Kits - by 'drasp'

Post by drasp »

DIY DL4 Mod Kits

I've been having lots of trouble keeping up with the demand for the DL4 mods I've been doing (mostly at HCFX & HM, but I lurk here & figured you peeps might want some love). While I know lots of folks will still want to send in their units for snazzy paint & other custom goodness, other would prefer to take things in their own hands! I'm getting the first ~dozen kits ready to ship THIS WEEK. Shoot me a PM for more info, or shoot an e-mail to 'dl4mods_AT_gmail.com'

1) Printed Instructions w/ Color Pix - these will be pretty detailed & include clear photos showing how the unit comes apart & goes back together, how I perform the mods, etc.

2) 4x brand new rugged, chassis mounted, soft-touch momentary stomp switches pre-wired w/ high quality hook-up wire & heat shrink

3) 4x water clear, high brightness LEDs in your choice of the following colors: Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Violet, White, Pink

5) high quality solder & de-soldering braid, heat shrink tubing

6) 24k 1% 1/4W resistors for output buffer mod

First 12x kits will be $50 shipped via USPS 1st Class + D.C.

Optional:

a) EXP knob kit - $10

b) EXP switch kit (w/ or w/o LED) - $10

c) EXP belt box kit - TBD

Make yours sexy like deees:

NewarkWilder

Re: DIY Line 6 DL4 Mod/Switch Kits - by 'drasp'

Post by NewarkWilder »

bump for my bro here--he does amazing work and if you've got a DL-4 you really owe it to yourself to either get the kit or send it to dan and have him fix it up right for ya. i have a black one and it is everything a DL-4 should have been in the first place. the new switches alone are just the best damn thing ever. :badlove: