BEST EVER CD ROM

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

CONAN
You cajn't bajn me

BEST EVER CD ROM

Post by CONAN »

I have about 20 cd roms in my car (my car stereo plays MP3's) and I have various 'doom' cd's, or 'metal' cd's. The other day I sat down and put all my favourite albums (at least all those that would fit) on one cd rom and here it is....

Slomatics - Flooding The Weir (first time I had heard this sllllooooowwwwwww kinda music and it got me rightinto it all) CONAN wouldn't have happened without me hearing this album

Slomatics - Kalceanna (I hope I have spelt that right?) - Just a top top album, I could listen to the clean tones on that album all day, proper 'bell-chime' tone.

Black Cobra - Feather and Stone - simply the newest most coolestest album, the noise from those two is just awesome!

Black Cobra - Bestial - first album from these guys and it blew me away (recommend to me initially by Dave Slomatic on MSN)

Entombed - Left Hand path - just getting into this but of all the death metal vocalists that guy has the best voice EVER!!!!

Zoroaster - Self Titled - slow, VERY heavy MATAMP / SUNN and ORANGE wielding guys, sooooooooooo cool

Acid King - III - I only got into this when the girlfriend of the bas player who I am forming this new band with said that the Gods were angry with CONAN for splitting up, as we were the 'Acid King of Liverpool'... I hadn't even heard them.... So I downloaded this album and WHAM, it's beautiful, that girl can sing and her guitar tone... OH MY GOD!

GONGA - Self Titled - Another classic downtuned riff-fest from Bristol's finest, through a BC rich and a HH amp if I remember it right!!!!!

I think that's it!!!
starlingbrothers

Re: BEST EVER CD ROM

Post by starlingbrothers »

CONAN wrote:I have about 20 cd roms in my car (my car stereo plays MP3's)
CD roms ? Car ? Whatever happened to good old vinyl and catching the last bus home ? Halcyon days those :whistle:
Action Bastard

Post by Action Bastard »

The Acid King of Liverpool hehe..but if you don't mind me sayin so, I always thought Lori was a little more attractive than you mate. no hard feelings.
CONAN
You cajn't bajn me

Post by CONAN »

Action Bastard, how dare you :o :fu: