Latest Creation Featuring D*A*M Meathead Dark & Sonic Titan

D*A*M Audio/Video Clips

Moderator: The Captain

Tricalibur

Latest Creation Featuring D*A*M Meathead Dark & Sonic Titan

Post by Tricalibur »

So I've been working on this beast for the past 3 months now and, finally, I feel like it is done. Unfortunately, my Matamp still has blown tubes so I had to use the MG100 for the amplification, but the pedals more than make up for this in my opinion. Panned about 50% right is the Sonic Titan with the level and drive both pretty high, and on the left is the ungodly awesome Meathead Dark with the dirt knob at about 3 O' clock. The guitar is my SG with three BKP Warpigs (Alnico V, Pig-90, Ceramic), and the cab being mic'd for rhythm is an Emperor 2x15 loaded with Eminence Big Ben's. For lead it is on the lower 12" of a Marshall 1960b (GT-75's). The slide parts are all Meathead and the shredding is Sonic Titan. This goes straight into Cubase Essentials 4 where it was mixed and EQ'd slightly.

This is my favorite song so far because it blends sounds from some of my favorite bands and styles into one huge slab of rockingness. It has slide guitar, honky tonk solo bits, and a Dethklok-esque breakdown. As always, I'd appreciate any comment you guys have.

Carrier
eastcoast

Re: Latest Creation Featuring D*A*M Meathead Dark & Sonic Titan

Post by eastcoast »

I dig it. It has a nice "get the fuck out of my way" thing goin on (I hope that makes sense). Who did the bass and drums?
Tricalibur

Re: Latest Creation Featuring D*A*M Meathead Dark & Sonic Titan

Post by Tricalibur »

Thanks. I played the bass and programmed the drums with Toontrack's EzDrummer software.