Slomatics new Record Review from San Francisco....

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

slomatic

Re: Slomatics new Record Review from San Francisco....

Post by slomatic »

Thanks for the kind words guys! The guy who runs Aquarius is really cool, he's really into all sorts of weird and wonderful music and his store is a great place for all sorts of fuzzy gems. His monthly email updates are a great read. It's weird for us having the CD there as it's almost two years old now, but it's really exciting for me to have a store in SF stocking something we recorded in an ampty warehouse in Ireland! I only picked up the guitar when I was 28, with the aim of doing one gig so I could tell my grandkids about it, so things like this blow my tiny mind every time.

The 12" will be out early next year, with a tasty gatefold sleeve too. The band (Like a KInd of Matador) on the other side would appeal to plenty of other fuzzfans here too.
Volume over talent
d4niel

Post by d4niel »

I really look forward to the vinyl release, especially as I don't have a proper CD player at the moment which means Kalceanna and Flooding the Weir don't get as much spin as I would like.
I sport the Slomatics / Meathead shirt probably once a week though :)
blungo2

Post by blungo2 »

d4niel wrote:I really look forward to the vinyl release, especially as I don't have a proper CD player at the moment which means Kalceanna and Flooding the Weir don't get as much spin as I would like.
I sport the Slomatics / Meathead shirt probably once a week though :)
Shirt? What shirt?
blungo2

Post by blungo2 »

Sickle wrote:A limited run which sadly I don't have one either as it was before my time here!

Very cool shirt, though!

:fu: :fu: :fu:
Dang!