Kropp pickups

Up and coming builder? Sell your creations here...

Moderator: The Captain

mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Yeah this might be tough. Thank u for the offer though. Ill just have to figure out a good way to do it :)
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
redeyeflight

Re: Kropp Pickups

Post by redeyeflight »

If I had a guitar already to put them in it'd be easy but 99% of the stuff I have is vintage. If you end up putting these in a tester bolt neck guitar you can usually ship those cheaper as you can take the neck off. Happy to do some demos anytime tho man!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Updated first post. Will be working on some strat pickups this week. Let me know if you are interested.
Buckers still here. They are a sweet set for $110 or $60 for one!!
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Update a new set of zebras, all the good stuff. Neck 7.7 k al2 bridge 7.9 k al2
$120 shipped us
daCod

Re:

Post by daCod »

daCod wrote:wind me some jaguar pups :badteeth:
:hihi:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

:errr:

:badteeth:
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

A bunch of new magnets to choose from. A2, A3, A4, A5 and unoriented A5

small sample

Plus new baseplates and cream butyrate bobbins!

Aged vs unaged parts (done by me, still being perfected)

mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Finished a pair of paf style buckers for a forumite.
Double cream butyrate bobbins, 42awg plain enamel wire, alnico 2 mags, wood spacers and dialed in alloy recipe for the neck and bridge. Both use 18% nickel sliver baseplates shaped from a 1958 paf.
1bottlerocket

Re: Kropp pickups

Post by 1bottlerocket »

Be careful doing double creams, I think Dimarzio has a trademark on that. :bong2:
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

I also have the set of zebras on the first page available. 7.7k neck, 7.98k bridge or swap em. I'll install the alnico magnets of your choice for $50 bucks each. They have been sitting around and need money for some maple :) Buy the set at $80!