Three different Meatheads.... with audio.

For the explorer in the realms of distortion generation.

Moderator: The Captain

SBlue

Three different Meatheads.... with audio.

Post by SBlue »

Early purple one knob, early Deluxe large box in white and grey single knob current production. Just for fun...
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=828435
d4niel

Re: Three different Meatheads.... with audio.

Post by d4niel »

Awesome, thanks for recording all these clips! This is a great resource! :badlove:
By the way, can someone chip in on whether the silicon Meathead Deluxe has remained the same since it's creation?
starlingbrothers

Post by starlingbrothers »

Excellent sound clips :tu: We spend so much time looking at the photos of the effects and talking about how they sound that it's good to actually hear them :headbanger:
SBlue

Post by SBlue »

d4niel wrote:Awesome, thanks for recording all these clips! This is a great resource! :badlove:
By the way, can someone chip in on whether the silicon Meathead Deluxe has remained the same since it's creation?
You're welcome D4niel.
By looking inside the Meathead DLX I have, I believe is the same as the current production one. The difference would be just the case and knob placement.

Thanks starlingbrothers.
That's my intention... to show forum members how good all the different generations of Meathead pedals sound.

SBlue
ilya

Post by ilya »

Thanks, SBlue! :cheers: Can you tell about gear that you use in this record? Amp, cab, mic...
molokaio

Post by molokaio »

Great clips man.. i was really looking for meatheads clips. ah.. herm.. just get a dark and record i will you? hehe
Really love the sound of your deluxe. It seems to me its got a lil more sizzle and temper than the other two. but they all rock!
Live Slow... Die old...