D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV

Collaborations with originators.

Moderator: The Captain

modeerf

Post by modeerf »

Mine actually looks just like redeyeflight's in person. He did edit his photo but mine looks more like that than the captains. It looks like yellowed turquoise similar to redeye's pic. Hmm. I'll snap a few shots to show you. I'm sure they all look like that but maybe it just seems different to me for some reason. Captains looked alot more like his 'blue period' paint color to me.
Don't get me wrong it's awesome, I was just sayin' wasn't expecting that color and vibe at all. Very cool!
Do Drugs, Worship Satan.
Fuzzz

Re:

Post by Fuzzz »

mjab-1 wrote:Beefed up output-YESSSSSS!
Can't wait!!!!!!!!
:baddancing:
Ok, now I really want one! :smashed:
Logic should not interfere with determination
drunkenguitarist

Post by drunkenguitarist »

I'm really curious as to how these sound through both single coil and humbucker equipped guitars.
Someone please post a clip soon! :badteeth:
redeyeflight

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV

Post by redeyeflight »

jerms wrote:#17 arrived today!!!! gonna give it some love in a minute here... man she looks so good!! can't wait to rock out!!
Nice!!! #18 for me. Its actual color looks a wee bit more turquoise than blue...great color!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
daCod

Post by daCod »

:paranoid: Where's mine at!!! :paranoid:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

Don't worry Cody you'll get it! I've had pedals from the UK take up to three weeks to arrive on my doorstep, although lately its been a week or less for whatever reason. I think sometimes that shit just sits and sits in customs.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
daCod

Post by daCod »

i know i know.....

patience is not my strong point when dealing with shit as cool as this :crackjam:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
1bottlerocket

Re:

Post by 1bottlerocket »

redeyeflight wrote:I think sometimes that shit just sits and sits in customs.
It does.
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
modeerf

Post by modeerf »

Here are some quick pics to show the variation in color from the "blue" D*A*M's. Still couldn't quite capture the actual greeness of it but they do show the difference. I'll take some better ones tomorrow in natural light. Mines #12 btw...

This pedal is fucking amazing! So damn cool, very old school sounding with a kinda cocked wah tone to it. I definitely prefer humbuckers to single coils here. For those who were wondering about this compared to the FS-75 they are waay different. The FS-75 sounds much more modern and tuned, fuller but not better or worse. This is just alot more vintage soundwise to me. The FS-75 has more low end and top to it (just more of everything), I really don't know how to describe this but it is fucking great. I was doing a recording for you guys but I broke a string half way through and I need to change strings anyway so it will wait till tomorrow.

Hope yours shows up Cody, you are going to love it. I feel like I'm high right now, listening back to the stereo tracking I did it is just :drool2: :drool2: :drool2:

Excellent work as always Dave, Linzi, Stu, Electric Warrior, And of course Ant...Perfect choice of colors on this one. I am in :badlove:
Do Drugs, Worship Satan.
Lee

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender MKIV

Post by Lee »

I'll be waiting patiently for another week for mine. Short on Cash. I'm hoping you guys get some Demo's up soon. I keep hearing great things about it. Can someone do a Demo of the pedal against a Fuzz Sound or a Park Fuzz if someone has both or atleat one please.