Introduce yourself, you bastard!!!

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

eastcoast

Re: Introduce yourself, you bastard!!!

Post by eastcoast »

What’s up stella blues

Man it’s been so long. I hopped on here a couple of months ago trying to remember my login info and I noticed that there wasn’t a lot of activity. Like most of the topics were dead or had replies that were months apart and stuff.

We had a blast back then. I may be misremembering but I coulda sworn all the forums were really active, people posting clips of their jams and fuzzes(who was that dude who always posted really sweet like 60’s psychedelia type songs. That dude was rad).

Anyway thanks for the warm welcome
✌️🤟🤘
stella_blues

Post by stella_blues »

eastcoast wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:04 pm What’s up stella blues

Man it’s been so long. I hopped on here a couple of months ago trying to remember my login info and I noticed that there wasn’t a lot of activity. Like most of the topics were dead or had replies that were months apart and stuff.

We had a blast back then. I may be misremembering but I coulda sworn all the forums were really active, people posting clips of their jams and fuzzes(who was that dude who always posted really sweet like 60’s psychedelia type songs. That dude was rad).

✌️🤟🤘
Philip always posted the best fuzz demos, the guy is seriously talented (however he does support a shit football team :fu: ) I'm guessing that's who you mean?

Yes for sure the topics were pretty active , a lot of guys were on waitlists for loads of pedals back then. Now hardly anyone responds to new or interesting fuzz...unless its a tasty vintage piece.

Still the best bunch of fuzz freaks on the inter webs though :badteeth: :tu:
Nick
The Artist Formerly Known As nightraven

Post by Nick »

Philip also writes the best haikus. (Feel free to bump that thread!)
eastcoast

Post by eastcoast »

stella_blues wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:47 pm
eastcoast wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:04 pm What’s up stella blues

✌️🤟🤘
Philip always posted the best fuzz demos, the guy is seriously talented (however he does support a shit football team :fu: ) I'm guessing that's who you mean?

Yes for sure the topics were pretty active , a lot of guys were on waitlists for loads of pedals back then. Now hardly anyone responds to new or interesting fuzz...unless its a tasty vintage piece.

Still the best bunch of fuzz freaks on the inter webs though :badteeth: :tu:
Yes!! That the dude. Is he still around here. Man I can’t tell you how much his jams inspired me. Just soooo good. Every time I listened to one of his tracks I felt like I needed some nice clothes a Vespa and go hang with some mods over by you lol.

What team do you follow and what about Phillip? I love soccer, sorry (clears throat) football lol. I wish it was as popular over here as it is everywhere else. Although the past few World Cups have been pretty brutal.

Man I gotta find the other old schoolers.

And agreed about the best place for everything fuzz related for all the freaks.

Man feels good to be back lol
✌️🤟🤘
eastcoast

Post by eastcoast »

Nick wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:07 am Philip also writes the best haikus. (Feel free to bump that thread!)
What’s up Nick

I’m thinking I remember that name from back in the day. Either way I hope alls well man. Can you point me in the right direction of that hiku thread. I’d love to see it. Again I may be misremembering a lot but that I feel I also vaguely remember.

Is the dude,who I think used to be a mod here, who was in that hardcore or metal band from Florida still around. I remember that dude.
Markusgit81

Post by Markusgit81 »

Hi everyone,
greetings from Stuttgart in Germany. My name is Markus, 41 years old and I love pedals as you all guessed.
Collection is growing, no vintage stuff but some nice fuzzes with old trannies.
Got my first SOlaSound/D*A*M Pedal last week.
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

Hi Markus, hello and welcome

As a by the by, one of my all time favourite football matches was when my team Hearts played Stuttgart in the uefa cup, about 20 years ago. That was a great night in Gorgie :cheers:
’brutish in character but not thug like’
Markusgit81

Post by Markusgit81 »

innerflight wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:50 pm Hi Markus, hello and welcome

As a by the by, one of my all time favourite football matches was when my team Hearts played Stuttgart in the uefa cup, about 20 years ago. That was a great night in Gorgie :cheers:
Sounds great. Uefa Cup is something we only can dream about. They're not playing well, even had to play second Bundesliga. Am a season ticket holder.
Jan6

Post by Jan6 »

Hi, im Jan
I love fuzzy noises, screams and rumbles.
Sometimes i build some pedals, mostly fuzz
Its an honest to join this forum!
Cheers!
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

Hello Jan, please tell me you were named after Jan Molby
’brutish in character but not thug like’