Sola Sound Tone Bender MKI

Collaborations with originators.

Moderator: The Captain

Rygar

Re: Sola Sound Tone Bender MKI

Post by Rygar »

Depressing day. I live in the past, I don't like the present, I don't like social media, and I am a loser, that is a fact.

I spent most of my day looking for my VHS copy of the Black Sabbath Story Vol I 1970 - 78. There was a time around the turn of the century that it was one of my most prized possessions. Whenever my friends and I would get together to trip out or plan to get real fucked up I would have it with me. I protected the cardboard cover from many spilled beers and bong water and puke. I spent a lot of my 20's looking for a legit DVD copy so I know I wouldn't have tossed it out. I miss my friends and regret so much.
so&so

Post by so&so »

Rygar wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:06 am Depressing day. I live in the past, I don't like the present, I don't like social media, and I am a loser, that is a fact.

I spent most of my day looking for my VHS copy of the Black Sabbath Story Vol I 1970 - 78. There was a time around the turn of the century that it was one of my most prized possessions. Whenever my friends and I would get together to trip out or plan to get real fucked up I would have it with me. I protected the cardboard cover from many spilled beers and bong water and puke. I spent a lot of my 20's looking for a legit DVD copy so I know I wouldn't have tossed it out. I miss my friends and regret so much.
I hear you, man. I hope when you wake up tomorrow things feel a little better.
Markusgit81

Post by Markusgit81 »

Bigfoot2000 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:45 pm Got me a System mk1, who else got lucky?

My credit card… Fuck… What did I do?!?
So we both have the White Spirit (I know I still have to check it with the ES) and it seems I got a MKI as well.
Have a Phoenix. Credit Card got accepted but have no mail or anything else. Hope it worked.
Lach

Post by Lach »

Stayed up (in Oz) waiting for it and added a Stu MkI to cart just as the site crashed, I think that was probably for the best! I look forward to some mad demos, fingers crossed for a slick new pinstriped clipper
5E3

Post by 5E3 »

Bigfoot2000 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:45 pm Got me a System mk1, who else got lucky?

My credit card… Fuck… What did I do?!?
Snagged a Phoenix. Feel it on the CC too but I've been wanting for a long time and last time I past up I have regretted ever since.
Lach wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:59 pm Stayed up (in Oz) waiting for it and added a Stu MkI to cart just as the site crashed, I think that was probably for the best! I look forward to some mad demos, fingers crossed for a slick new pinstriped clipper
I set up my alarm clock and, unlike every other day, I actually got up. Site was out for 25 minutes then I got through. There will be another batch though so good luck.
Fuzzilla

Post by Fuzzilla »

I seriously broke my bank getting a MK1 System first time round and it was the most, by a long shot, that I'd ever spent (or thought I'd ever be able to spend) on a pedal. I can remember even shaking when i collected it! No regrets though - an amazing fuzz that has seen off all comers so far. So, when Mrs Fuzzilla said 'Go on, we'll find the money for it somehow..F**k it!' -I got to go for a second MK1. Stu's version spoke to me the most and having had (and having had to sell) one of his MK1 Supas, I knew it would be good. So, I jumped in, got lost in the crash, laughed at the fun and craziness of it all and somehow managed to come out with one. Feel very fortunate, just need to figure out where the money is gonna come from... might be worth investing in some thermal underwear! haha! Will put some demos/bad playing on my IG (@brightneonlike) soon. :)
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

Congrats, Stu’s was the one that spoke to me, well they all spoke to me but you know what I mean lol
’brutish in character but not thug like’
Chi-LA

Post by Chi-LA »

Has anyone heard when Macaris will offer these again?
Fuzzilla

Post by Fuzzilla »

innerflight wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:49 pm Congrats, Stu’s was the one that spoke to me, well they all spoke to me but you know what I mean lol
Haha! Yes, it was really tough to chose, i defo put my ears through it listening to Ant's demos. Went for the thick throaty rawness of Stu's and that early circuit layout. :oldgrin: :oldgrin:
Fuzzilla

Post by Fuzzilla »

There's more coming in the not too distant future I believe Chi-LA :)