My Two New Bitches

Rocking horse shit and chicken lips.

Moderator: The Captain

markom89

My Two New Bitches

Post by markom89 »

Thanks to Dave for making this possible! 'twas part of a trade and while I miss the pedal I traded away like mad (Ram Head), I'm glad I made the deal... these are just too cool!

The blonde biatch seems to be a tad louder, more bassy and more gain.
Medusa seems to be more spitty and 60's "crazy fuzz" sounding... to my ears, at least.

Point is I dig the shit out of both of these and will *NEVER* sell either one, so don't ask! (have had many people ask already) Not even if you offer me an OC81D MK II! Serious, mang.

Anyways, thanks again to Dave... just wanted to share these rare, one-off, birds!

Enjoy!
markom89

Re: My Two New Bitches

Post by markom89 »

Sickle wrote:Ah, excellent, you solved David's No-Ramhead Problem. I was seriously for the last two weeks about to gift him my white Ramhead, but you've sorted all that out.

Thank goodness..

:hihi:
Yes, thank goodness :roll:
markom89

Post by markom89 »

Sickle wrote:
markom89 wrote:Yes, thank goodness :roll:
I'd say you're on top of the deal there. What's the difference between the circuits? Gut shots?

:party:
Aye!

Dave mentioned he tried to make them as different as the images on them, maybe he could chime in :paranoid:
imlikeajungle

Post by imlikeajungle »

Holy fuck, that's some serious CS-stuff. Back to the old days! You may have gotten one of the very last true one-offs?
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

I like to refer to the artwork on those two as the Capt. Kirk models.
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
kb892

Post by kb892 »

fuckin fuck yeah! these are meatheads, right? congrats on muy enviable stash. i know what you mean about the never letting 'em go, i've got a few that are truely priceless and will only come available at my post mortem treasure hunt that my wife (assuming she outlives me which she should) will put on for you wonderful forumites :ztongue: