Missing pedal

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

Spook

Missing pedal

Post by Spook »

Has anyone seen or heard member 5E3 ?
Bought a Creepy fingers Ed mundell 3 months ago....still no pedal, and he's not responding to pm's.

it "got stuck" in transit and some action is needed to sort it out.
:pazuzu:
squarewave

Re: Missing pedal

Post by squarewave »

Try his Insta bsinstruments

Must be creepy fingers fx, I had a hold tight fuzz stuck in Hong Kong for 3 months - mid pandemic mid you.

Cheers

Andrew
Insta @drewcifer01 @lavafangs @andrew_sings_solo
Spook

Post by Spook »

squarewave wrote: ↑Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:05 am Try his Insta bsinstruments

Must be creepy fingers fx, I had a hold tight fuzz stuck in Hong Kong for 3 months - mid pandemic mid you.

Cheers

Andrew
Thanks !:)
will try him there
Lach

Post by Lach »

Oh no! I had a similar situation in the thick of the pandemic with a Super Bee that took about 4 months to arrive, but Nick (Rocketboss), was super concerned and all over it! We tracked it to Sydney (Oz), then it went back to the US, then it went to Japan, then it came back to Melbourne Oz, where I am, it was a nightmare! But he was in touch through the whole thing and even offered to refund at one point but we got through it and the pedal made it safe!
stella_blues

Post by stella_blues »

Lach wrote: ↑Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:56 pm Oh no! I had a similar situation in the thick of the pandemic with a Super Bee that took about 4 months to arrive, but Nick (Rocketboss), was super concerned and all over it! We tracked it to Sydney (Oz), then it went back to the US, then it went to Japan, then it came back to Melbourne Oz, where I am, it was a nightmare! But he was in touch through the whole thing and even offered to refund at one point but we got through it and the pedal made it safe!
I've had the same both as a buyer and a seller....Head Buzz I bought from Japan went off the radar and missing for weeks, thankfully appeared eventually and a Pigdog EE I sent to Italy, vanished once it arrived in Italy but again got delivered a couple of weeks later.

with both my instances myself and the other party were in contact, the concerning thing here is the radio silence from the seller.

GL I hope it all turns out ok soon :tu:
Spook

Post by Spook »

It was last tracked in Carson Ca 2022.06.04
I have contacted customs and post here, and it has not reached the Swedish shore....damned yanks !
Lach

Post by Lach »

Spook wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:01 am It was last tracked in Carson Ca 2022.06.04
I have contacted customs and post here, and it has not reached the Swedish shore....damned yanks !
Ahh bummer man.... that sucks, hopefully it'll work out for you! 5E3 is often pretty active here but maybe is just having some fun elsewhere for a bit? Fingers crossed 🀞
Spook

Post by Spook »

Lach wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:15 pm
Spook wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:01 am It was last tracked in Carson Ca 2022.06.04
Ahh bummer man.... that sucks, hopefully it'll work out for you! 5E3 is often pretty active here but maybe is just having some fun elsewhere for a bit? Fingers crossed 🀞
Thanks man :party:
My gut feeling is that it will not be a happy end sadly
edkoppel

Post by edkoppel »

Not sure uf you've tried this yet, but 17 Track is a website that links every shipping service together no matter what country. I always use this for overseas tracking. It tends to be the most accurate way.
https://m.17track.net/en/track
Oh, DB? That's just slang for Dandy Big muff collector.
-----------------------
Tone Machines, Vintage Effects Blog: www.tonemachinesblog.com

Instagram: https://instagram.com/ed_skymall
Spook

Post by Spook »

edkoppel wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:19 pm Not sure uf you've tried this yet, but 17 Track is a website that links every shipping service together no matter what country. I always use this for overseas tracking. It tends to be the most accurate way.
https://m.17track.net/en/track
Thanks, yes i have used 17track for some time now :)
The best tracking app i have found