Jerms pedals

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

Markusgit81

Jerms pedals

Post by Markusgit81 »

Hey guys,

do you know how to get Jerms Pedals? Does he still build pedals? Or do I have to seek a second hand MK1?

Cheers
innerflight

Re: Jerms pedals

Post by innerflight »

Don’t think Jim is building much if at all at the moment

There is a MKI on reverb at the moment, priced a bit high but has sat there for a couple of weeks. It’s a spam can version and I imagine it’s killer :headpop:
’brutish in character but not thug like’
Markusgit81

Post by Markusgit81 »

innerflight wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:37 am Don’t think Jim is building much if at all at the moment

There is a MKI on reverb at the moment, priced a bit high but has sat there for a couple of weeks. It’s a spam can version and I imagine it’s killer :headpop:
Thanks for the info. Maybe I’m lucky and someone will offer one here someday. I’m not in a hurry but would be a great addition to the MK1 collection.
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

He is definitely building pedals, although I’m not sure if he’s actively taking orders. I would reach out to him via social media. Hes on facebook and instagram.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

Ah is he? My bad. The joys of avoiding social media :hihi:
TapetheFuzz

Post by TapetheFuzz »

Bit of a thread hijacking here, but since there are at least a couple used Jerms roaming around, what would be considered a good price for one in the second hand market nowadays? Don’t have a ballpark in mind but it feels like the ones currently are leaning on the excessive side a bit or not?
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

Its all relative and depends how much you really want / need one and how rich you are I suppose :hihi:

The couple that are on reverb are overpriced in my opinion and I personally couldn’t justify that kind of money for one. Top dollar I would pay would be around the £750 mark for any pedal but those days are long gone for me

Goes without saying though they are one of the best MKi’s out there
univalve

Post by univalve »

innerflight wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:11 am Goes without saying though they are one of the best MKi’s out there
This. So the 750 GBP maybe right.
All 3 jerms that i own are not replaceable (means, there are no pedals that really have this vibe and sonic appeal to me). So i probably would spent even more to get those sounds back.
Markusgit81

Post by Markusgit81 »

redeyeflight wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:04 pm He is definitely building pedals, although I’m not sure if he’s actively taking orders. I would reach out to him via social media. Hes on facebook and instagram.
Thanks, tried Insta but didn’t get a reply. Should I try Facebook?
TapetheFuzz

Post by TapetheFuzz »

innerflight wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:11 am Its all relative and depends how much you really want / need one and how rich you are I suppose :hihi:

The couple that are on reverb are overpriced in my opinion and I personally couldn’t justify that kind of money for one. Top dollar I would pay would be around the £750 mark for any pedal but those days are long gone for me

Goes without saying though they are one of the best MKi’s out there
That’s true i guess, considering also how the market’s state seems to be all over the place nowadays.

Unfortunately, i never got to own a Jerms among others. Was out of the game for some years. Haven’t really paid attention into second hand pricing for a jerms but i could swear it was in the 800€ range. No clue for how much they sell from the source.
But yeah, i had that vague feeling regarding the pricing.

I’m in the same boat. Nevertheless there’re still some sensible blokes around sometimes.