FS: Superfuzz and Brassmasster clones (Malekko)

Up and coming builder? Sell your creations here...

Moderator: The Captain

SonicVI

FS: Superfuzz and Brassmasster clones (Malekko)

Post by SonicVI »

I've been debating selling these for a while but out with old...

First is an orange and blue Superfuzz clone. I built this earlier this year and I suppose Superfuzz just isn't really my thing. It has the correct 2SC828 trannys original pcb layout (actually a mirror image of it oops). Orange powdercoated enclosure (has blemishes). Works great and sounds like a Superfuzz.
SOLD

Next is a Maestro Brassmaster clone. This pedal began life as a clone that I built in 2005 I think. It was based on the layout that everybody was using that had an error or two. About two years ago Josh Holley at Malekko offered to mod it for me to fix the errors. So I met up with him in Austin and gave him the pedal. He told me rather than modding my pcb he'd just throw in a Malekko B:assmaster board instead which he did, using my pots jacks and switches. He used the germanium version to boot. Sometime last year I rehoused it into a bubblegum pink sparkle enclosure. I won't lie to you baby it's a spaghetti pit inside as you can see but it works and could really be considered a one of a kind Malekko custom job. I feel a little guilty selling this since Josh was so cool to do it and didn't charge me a cent (I offered to pay). But I haven't used it in ages and like the Superfuzz it just isn't really my thing anymore so I'd rather someone get some use out of it then have it sitting around collecting dust. Just don't tell Josh! :paranoid: SOLD

Last edited by SonicVI on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If you want to write rock lyrics you must learn about where the Hobbits dwell."
SonicVI

Re: FS: Superfuzz and Brassmasster clones (Malekko)

Post by SonicVI »

Both are sold.
"If you want to write rock lyrics you must learn about where the Hobbits dwell."