When?, how?, who?... next batch O Fuzz Sound's?

High gain germanium bliss manifest in three dimensional reality.

Moderator: The Captain

Moods

When?, how?, who?... next batch O Fuzz Sound's?

Post by Moods »

I'm slightly confused about ordering a Fuzz Sound... or any other pedal. I do know I want a FS some time in the future and don't mind waiting. Just want to know the best method of getting in line or if there is a line for this pedal. I am assuming FS will be available at some time if they are "in production". Can somebody please shoot me a link to ordering info?

Thanks!

<M

:cheers:
Moods

Re:

Post by Moods »

Sickle wrote:The Fuzz Sound list is closed. It was filled within 15 minutes of opening it. You can add your name to the proxy list, but as far as adding your name to the production list, that's probably not going to happen, sorry!
I guess my question above was already asked and answered in my previous Fuzz Sound post and I am on the proxy list. My question should have been: is there going to be another production list in the future or is the existing list for a limited run?

Thanks Donovan

<M
Moods

Re: When?, how?, who?... next batch O Fuzz Sound's?

Post by Moods »

Damn... 15 minutes fills up two years of production??? That kinda says it all about Daves abilities. Well I guess I gotta just hope and pray! :bangs head:

Thanks for the info.

<M
jimi_dylan

Post by jimi_dylan »

Moods, stick around. There will be mysterious happenings other than the Fuzz Sound, but you've got to be vigilant.
Philip

Post by Philip »

Yeah man, never a dull moment here! Just stay online 24/7!
smogfalls

Post by smogfalls »

Moods wrote:Damn... 15 minutes fills up two years of production??? That kinda says it all about Daves abilities. Well I guess I gotta just hope and pray! :bangs head:

Thanks for the info.

<M

Don't be disheartened my friend. Many of Dave's other pedals are far easier to get hold of and all are incredible. Infact, my number 1 favourite D*A*M is now the Drag n' Fly. Amazing pedal. Plus, if you hang around here, D*A*M's often pop up for sale or trade in "The Money Pit".

(Although saying this, I am one of the very lucky few to own the Fuzz Sound MkIII.) :ztongue:

Welcome to the partay!!...

Xan :)
Guitar Lessons - Online via Skype or in Nottingham, England

http://alexfarran.webs.com

Shape Lieutenant - Progressive Rock/Metal/Jazz...

http://soundcloud.com/shape-lt/shape-lt ... -june-2011
JP30

Post by JP30 »

my fuzzsound is due 2014 . . .
if Dave start another list . . ETA on that batch would be 2025 or something.... :smashed:

second hand price on them MKIII has been really high, so you better be saving money if anyone who's not on the original list wants one.
i would recommend getting super bee or meathead DLX from V&R. these two pedals can cover a lots of D*A*M ground, mee thinks.
CitizenAudio

Post by CitizenAudio »

Are we still on schedule by the way?
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

For some people work is play... theraputic. Then again huffing solder bent over a bench isn't my idea of a holiday!
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
Moods

Post by Moods »

smogfalls wrote:
Moods wrote:Damn... 15 minutes fills up two years of production??? That kinda says it all about Daves abilities. Well I guess I gotta just hope and pray! :bangs head:

Thanks for the info.

<M

Don't be disheartened my friend. Many of Dave's other pedals are far easier to get hold of and all are incredible. Infact, my number 1 favourite D*A*M is now the Drag n' Fly. Amazing pedal. Plus, if you hang around here, D*A*M's often pop up for sale or trade in "The Money Pit".

(Although saying this, I am one of the very lucky few to own the Fuzz Sound MkIII.) :ztongue:

Welcome to the partay!!...

Xan :)
Thanks Xan

I used to hang a bit on the old DAM forum. I am not new to the Cap'n's incredible work. I've owned more DAM pedals than I'd like to admit. I am pissed I let a couple of those gems get away. I too am a big Dran 'n' Fly fan. One of the best all-around drive pedals ever IMO. I'll also add the 66, MKll OC75 and OC71, Sonic Titan, and my favorite Red Rooster. Got some hot rod kit somewhere in Daves shop I am really lookin' forward to. :hihi: You are one lucky ass bastid to be grubbin' on a Fuzz Sound. That pedal sounds pretty special.

<M

My red Red Rooster. Best sounding of the 3 I have had. Must be the red. :wink2: