Sickle, did you influence my Art history teacher? NSFW!!!

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

Poorbob

Sickle, did you influence my Art history teacher? NSFW!!!

Post by Poorbob »

Ok, well I took a test yesterday at about four because I missed the test two days ago. Anyway, I finish and find out I missed 2 out of 25, so then I'm informed I received the highest score in the class. This school is way to easy. Anyway, the teacher asks if me and this other guy there doing the same thing want extra credit. We say, "Sure." The extra credit turns out to be that we have to look at her screen printing art. I know nothing about screen printing, but I know that she's amazing at it. One of her prints had 144 colors in it and was sold to Anthony Keidis. Another one she's working on is being commissioned by the greatest artist in the world who's name I think had the initials of DH. Anyway, the reason I mentioned Sickle is because as we were walking through the art, she pulls out this print of an octopus and some asian chick. It was a print of some really complex asian artist painting. Anyway, it takes me like 15 seconds, but I realize that the octopus has one of it's tentacles in the chicks poon. I mean, WTF, am I in Sickle land here? She just showed us this weird art and talks about it like no big deal. So we're there for about a minute while I'm staring at an octopus fingering some chick. Nice. Exactly the uncomfortable position I want to be in. Anyway, just didn't know the octopus motif was all that prevalent.
Philip

Re: Sickle, did you influence my Art history teacher? NSFW!!!

Post by Philip »

:freak:

God bless those lovely japanese chicks though! :twisted:
mezcalhead

Post by mezcalhead »

Poorbob wrote:It was a print of some really complex asian artist painting. Anyway, it takes me like 15 seconds, but I realize that the octopus has one of it's tentacles in the chicks poon.
Hokusai is one of the better known artists of the "Floating World" genre, although I don't think "Dream of the Fisherman's Wife" necessarily qualifies as floating world .. his most famous works are the 36 views of Mt Fuji, and you might recognise this one of them:

Poorbob wrote:Another one she's working on is being commissioned by the greatest artist in the world who's name I think had the initials of DH.
Damien Hirst? Fuck, is he the greatest artist in the world now?

:choke:
imlikeajungle

Post by imlikeajungle »

Donovan H? :hihi:
Poorbob

Post by Poorbob »

No, I don't think his name was Damien. If I had to try to remember with a gun pointed to my head, I'd say David/Daniel Huck-something or other.

Jesus Sickle, that is some crazy shit.
the_original_mr_nice

Post by the_original_mr_nice »

Poorbob wrote:No, I don't think his name was Damien. If I had to try to remember with a gun pointed to my head, I'd say David/Daniel Huck-something or other.
Was it David Hockney ? Not sure that tentacles and suchlike would be his thing... :whistle:
Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly »

Philip wrote::freak:

God bless those lovely japanese chicks though! :twisted:

My girlfriend is Japanese. We do, however, make a concerted effort to keep the octopi out of the bedroom.
Poorbob

Post by Poorbob »

Yeah, it was David Hockney. It wasn't a tentacle thing, but it was a work being commissioned by him. I guess he's good or something. :hmm:

Dragonfly, that is really funny.
d4niel

Post by d4niel »

What do you guys mean? Of course there are Hockney tentacle references! Hrmpf! :catfight: :cthulhu:
Attachments
hockney.jpg
hockney.jpg (60.11 KiB) Viewed 2722 times
Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly »