Just sayin' hey!

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

NewarkWilder

Just sayin' hey!

Post by NewarkWilder »

New to the forum, and btw you guys have the best smileys ever. lol. I've yet to have the pleasure of owning a D*A*M pedal but hope to remedy that in the near future. Got some high quality BJFE & Skreddy stuff for possible trades but seems like I've stepped up into another league entirely here. Maybe I'll get lucky and be in the right place at the right time to jump on something, otherwise I'll probably just hang around looking for waitlists and maybe getting involved in the discussions when I can.

Anyway, thanks for building such incredible gear and fostering a community that appreciates it! You guys do it right :tu:

Peace!
-Mike
Dragonfly

Re: Just sayin' hey!

Post by Dragonfly »

Hola !

You'll like it around here....friendly place. Also, unlike some other forums, you're free to talk about pedals other than D*A*M pedals....so feel free to spill the guts about your BJF and Skreddy pedals !

Also..I know Dave will be putting up some Meatheads in the BIN section of his store - check the thread in the "DAM Direct" forum.
Mr. Min T. Fresh

Post by Mr. Min T. Fresh »

Welcome...........

Run away now before you bank account drops to zero!

:-D
I have a big dick and I challenge you to swallow it or fight me strait up.
NewarkWilder

Post by NewarkWilder »

Dragonfly wrote:Hola !

You'll like it around here....friendly place. Also, unlike some other forums, you're free to talk about pedals other than D*A*M pedals....so feel free to spill the guts about your BJF and Skreddy pedals !

Also..I know Dave will be putting up some Meatheads in the BIN section of his store - check the thread in the "DAM Direct" forum.
Awesome, thanks for the welcome and the heads up! Its actually a Meathead I'm after right now so I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for sure :shocked:

Mr. Min T. Fresh wrote:Welcome...........

Run away now before you bank account drops to zero!

:-D

haha. I've already got that problem, this is just adding a whole new dimension to it. ahh well. who cares about bills when theres NOISE to be made.

(unless they cut off your electricity, it'd be awfully sad to be playing an acoustic in the dark with a pedal in front of you you can only look at :choke: )
NewarkWilder

Post by NewarkWilder »

you're right. screw it. i'mma live off the land, carting my axe, amp, and pedalboard around looking for wall outlets to plug into. I'll be the NOMAD OF NOISE.

Yes. I like the sound of that. :party:
Graham

Post by Graham »

NewarkWilder wrote:you're right. screw it. i'mma live off the land, carting my axe, amp, and pedalboard around looking for wall outlets to plug into. I'll be the NOMAD OF NOISE.

Yes. I like the sound of that. :party:
Another noisy bugger then - you'll fit in just fine BUT

You can now expect to experience a rapid escalation of all symptoms previously ssociated with GAS - just like the sound from our beloveds - this place will take you to a completely different zone! Graham :headpop: