Post by Electric Warrior »

:hihi:
Everything is transitional.
The Captain

Re: Re:

Post by The Captain »

Electric Warrior wrote:
get_with_it wrote:
Thanks to Electric Warrior for all his help reviving and cleaning up Alan Murrays original artwork

We went through a few screenings before we were happy with the finished product but hopefully we've done your hard work justice .
Welcome. I'm glad I could help make them look good :hihi:
Damn! Sorry, man! I wasn't aware you done the magic with the graphics, I should have known though.

Huge mighty thanks to you sir for adding the extra awesome to these radical enclosures. The 'Hit It' addition is pure genius :tu:
The Captain

Re:

Post by The Captain »

Aviv wrote:So are these first 60 actually built already? :cyclops:
No, no, no, sorry if I was misleading there. I meant that we have been sent 60 enclosures for the first batch. Linzi is currently making these and these alone for the next few weeks so they should be hitting the street in a timely fashion right from the get-go.
Electric Warrior

Re: Re:

The Captain wrote:
Electric Warrior wrote:
get_with_it wrote:
Thanks to Electric Warrior for all his help reviving and cleaning up Alan Murrays original artwork

We went through a few screenings before we were happy with the finished product but hopefully we've done your hard work justice .
Welcome. I'm glad I could help make them look good :hihi:
Damn! Sorry, man! I wasn't aware you done the magic with the graphics, I should have known though.

Huge mighty thanks to you sir for adding the extra awesome to these radical enclosures. The 'Hit It' addition is pure genius :tu:
No problem :) You're very welcome. I love what you guys are are doing with the guts. Beautiful pedal inside and out! :oldsmile:
get_with_it
Sola Sound London

Post by get_with_it »

THE FIRST FUZZ BOXES HAVE LANDED -!!!!!!

I just want to check one last thing before I send emails out

we identified a fault on our website - there was a mis-spelling of 'macaris' ( quite important really ) in a bit of code

so if anyone contacted me vis the 'contact us' button on the macaris site , please let me know . Once I've made sure there are no mistaked the birds will leave the nest :)

all other contacts via infoa@macaris.co.uk and the DAM messages are totally cool - no need to do anything

stay tuned

Anthony
cajone5

Post by cajone5 »

Ant -- is that email in your post right? isn't is just "info" not "infoa" ? I've been using info@macaris.co.uk this whole time :teeth2:
Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
Electric Warrior

:biglol:
get_with_it
Sola Sound London

Post by get_with_it »

ok ok

can't imagine who made that typing error !!!!!

yes it's info !!!!!
get_with_it
Sola Sound London

Post by get_with_it »

boxman.jpg
boxman.jpg (572.88 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
I was going to take a picture of the new fuzz boxes - but instead this caught my eye .
Zacharia Matilda

Re: Fuzz Box

Post by Zacharia Matilda »

That's a gorgeous window display, Ant! Haven't been to London (yet), but when I do macari's will be on my "to do" list.

I wanted to make a joke about that guy queing in line for a pedal or one of those 335's, but I suspect he is either (hopefully) sleeping off a terrific bender or he has hit a rough patch.
"What we need is a love bomb. A 100% gold plated, purified love bomb."