Forum update tonight (Aug 26/27)

Help me womba!

Moderators: The Captain, devnulljp

devnulljp

Forum update tonight (Aug 26/27)

Post by devnulljp »

Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future. You are interested in the unknown... the mysterious. The unexplainable. That is why you are here. And now, for the first time, we are bringing to you, the full story of what happened on that fateful day. We are bringing you all the evidence, based only on the secret testimony, of the miserable souls, who survived this terrifying ordeal. The incidents, the places. My friend, we cannot keep this a secret any longer. Let us punish the guilty. Let us reward the innocent. My friend, can your heart stand the shocking facts of forum updates from outer space?

I'll be running some backups, fixing the database and updating the forum software tonight to fix some bugs and security holes, and moving the Captain's secret pr0n stash to an undisclosed secure location.

If all goes well, the forum will be down for an hour or so. If not, we run the risk of opening up a subspace rift in the ion flux matrix and creating a quantum singularity which will ignite the Solaranite and destroy all life as we know it.

Some time around 5 am GMT Aug 27 (about midnight Aug 26 Eastern Time / 9pm PST) (simply because that's when I've got some time to do it and take care of any issues that pop up in the process).

I'm going in...
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
kb892

Post by kb892 »

no offense but i think i'm rooting for the "quantum singularity which will ignite the Solaranite and destroy all life as we know it"... just cuz i've never seen that before and new experiences are something one should try to be open to :badteeth:
psycho*daisies

Re: Forum update tonight (Aug 26/27)

Post by psycho*daisies »

:popcorn:
If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
zerorez

Post by zerorez »

Good news Dev, thanks for your contribution and work to make the forum run better, much appreciated! :cheers:

JK
devnulljp

Post by devnulljp »

Done!
Dear Bongo, No.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

A public thank you to dev for saving mine (and the fourm's arse) :tu:

The forum is now up-to-date with no real thanks to me :teeth2:
devnulljp

Post by devnulljp »

Dear Bongo, No.
jetofuj

Post by jetofuj »

You are our hero :award:
kb892

Post by kb892 »

a big :tu: and atta boy to dev! thanks man, your efforts are appreciated :cheers: